Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 6

          I will be working an event for Tagkast next weekend in Orlando. I am excited to make some money and possibly have a chance to go to Halloween Horror Nights while I am in Orlando. I love The Walking Dead so it should be a good year to go. I hope its not too scary, the pictures look creepy! I read a great review about this year's festivities on About.com, click the picture below to read it too!


         Although Islands of Adventure have done a great job advertising this year, as always, they have not advertised as much as they have in previous years. If I worked IOA's marketing department I would increase their commercials by 50% otherwise word is not going to spread. This was the only commercial I found that I really liked unfortunately. Either way its gonna be a great year and money well spent. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment