Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week 7

           Been a very stressful week with homework and work. I have been in Orlando working another Florida Blue event for Tagkast. It was a good event with a lot of kids. We had someone dressed as Ironman and I took pictures of children and their parents. It was a good time and I promoted a lot of awareness for Florida Blue. Here is me with Ironman and the border created by Tagkast.


           I also went to my sisters engagement party while I have been in Orlando. It was a really great experience, she looked beautiful, and everyone enjoyed themselves. I struggled a lot today trying to get my lab project for this week done. I'm still not sure I did it right, but hopefully once it starts working I will be able to track my blog's activity better. I am looking forward to it. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment