Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week11

I am in the worst mood of my life. I hate all these online courses. They are obviously not for me. I get so frustrated and confused with the descriptions I mostly end up crying. I wish I could call my teachers or at least see them face to face because some of the things they ask are impossible. I am so upset. I work so hard in school and to try and turn in everything on time and I feel like the world never works with me. I can't afford to set up a Google Adwords account. I don't even have a credit card with a positive balance. I wish I never took this online class. I wish someone would actually help me. I wish someone wanted to help me. These classes are making me start to hate advertising. I guess I should just go talk to someone at UNF.

No comments:

Post a Comment