Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week 12

It has been a great week. My online teacher declared an amnesty period so I will have a chance to make up some assignments that I missed due to poor time management. It has been an exciting day as well. I signed a new lease so I will be moving back to the beach soon, which I have missed. I will also be living next door to one of my best friends which is awesome. I really need to get started on my internship. I have not even filled out the paperwork to get started. It will be amazing working at an advertising company for a while though. Its a dream of mine so it will make me happy to see that come true. I can't wait for the end of the year. I'm so excited to graduate, I am so close! All I have is my internship and then I'm free! School has been so stressful, I feel like I haven't sat still in a while. I can't wait for it all to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment